Monday, April 4, 2011

BAHAMA MAMA!

This past Sunday after church, Adam and I went with Mrs. Pam (Adam's momma) to Memphis. See she got us an early wedding present and gave it to us last week. It was luggage for our honeymoon bc neither me nor him had any. It was great, she got exactly what i registered for on my Macys registery. So after we got it she told me i needed to research Delta Airlines to see what restrictions and rules they had about luggage like weight and cost and all. So as soon as we got home i did. Turns out the demensions of the luggage have to be under a certain number...of course ours was too big. i would pick like the biggest suitcase out there. So anyways, Sunday we went to exchange it. And actually saved fifty bucks! :) We also went to the Mens Wearhouse and she got Adam 2 new suits. He got one for the honeymoon, its linen and a white/ khaki color. He's gonna look sharp :) and the other was a grey one...just to have. in case he ever needs a suit for anything bc he didnt have not one. Then, she took us over to Old Navy and hooked Adam up with all the clothes he will need to take on the honeymoon. So needless to say, he is set!
We are so very thankful she helps us out with so much, we definitly couldnt do it all alone. When we got home, Adam told me i could go ahead and pack all his new clothes in his suitcase....I know sounds crazy...we have what 26 more days...but I did and it was fun! It got us both really excited about going to the Bahamas!! We cannot wait. I know the wedding wont be perfect, I know somethin will go wrong and yes I know I might get upset and stressed but I also know that in the end it doesnt matter. I am marrying my soul mate. I love him more than words can express and he loves me for me. When we get to the Bahamas all our cares will be gone! It is going to be Paradise! We absolutely cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment