Wednesday, April 13, 2011

..and it begins..!

Okay, so last post I said I felt like i should be running around like crazy but I wasnt and I was extremely relaxed. The craziness has began! I am so happy I do not have a job right now. Seems like there is something new every second that i keep thinking about that needs to be done.

I called the reception venue to ask a few questions the other day and realized that the table clothes they have that I was going to use are only lap length. I dont know why but I was under the impression that they were floor length. Anyways, I had to call Affordable Party Rentals and pray they would let me add tableclothes to my order of chair covers and sashes. Luckily they did. We were going to have to pay for the ones at the venue but they were going to be cheaper. So, that is more money out of pocket that we didnt budget for.

Yesterday I went for my last hair cut/color before the wedding. I have a trial for my wedding hair and makeup next week. So we started talking a little bit about the wedding and all. We figured out about how much time it was going to take us the day of and all we needed to do. I also called our photographer to see what time we needed to be at the church for pics. We have to be there by three so we are going to have to be at the salon by 9 just to be sure we can get everyone done and have plenty of time to run late if that so happens! ahh all this is coming together and its crazy!

We meet with the DJ next Tuesday, so we have been trying to work on a song list. I dont know why but this is hard for me. I mean I know what kind of music I like but I want to be sure everyone else likes it and everyone has a good time. But what about the grandmas...we have to find "appropriate" music for the beginning then more "party" music for when they leave..but when will they be leaving? I dont want to wait too long to get the party started bc I dont want ppl thinkin its boring and then they leave early. Ugh I dont know. Hopefully the dj will just do his thing and know!

Friday we are going to get our marriage license! That is really going to make this whole thing even more real!! Then we are going to our travel agent and finalizing everything for our honeymoon! See its all coming together! As I said..I dont think I am nervous but Adam thinks I am. He can tell im starting to get more stressed and I say anxious not nervous. Im not nervous about getting married just worried about everything that I have been working on for 9 months to come together like I planned. Every second of everyday now my mind is full of wedding thoughts...what I need to do, what Ive done, who do I need to call, am I organized, am I forgetting anything...just over and over. Im not going to know what to do with myself once we get home from the honeymoon...I will be able to relax..and be bored! haha Like right now, I feel like there is something i should be doing for the wedding other than this. But I know I want to be able to look back on this and remember the craziness so im trying hard to share everything that is going on and my thoughts bc im sure I will be laughing at all this one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment