Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 Weeks

In two weeks I will be a married woman and soaking up the sun in the Bahamas with my HUSBAND!! ahh! I cant wait!

Thursday, we finished up our pre marital counseling and Friday we went to get our Marriage License. I recommend everyone to have the counseling. Its good for any relationship and instead of paying $95 for your  marriage license you pay $35. So it helps all around! We also went to our travel agent Friday. We picked up all the final documents to finalize the honeymoon. Im so excited about going to the Bahamas!

Saturday, my mom had me a Lingerie Shower. Ms. Mary did a cake for me and I thought it was soo funny. I had no clue what she was going to do and when my mom showed it to me all I could think of was this little old lady making this cake! Not many people came to the shower..but it was probably for the best! lol we had a lot of fun and laughed ALOT! My mom found a poem about panties and all the girls participated in it..it was too funny..ill just give you a few pictures to see how it went..


Such a pretty cake! I loved it!



Some of the "lingerie" I got...hahaha


Another thing we have semi-marked off our list is our programs. We knew we were going to do them ourself but just getting to that point took forever. Adam typed up everything and did the layout and i told him what i wanted it to look like and we finally got it done. Now we just have to get some cardstock and print them out! Here is a peep at the front..


No comments:

Post a Comment