Sunday, March 13, 2011

WEEKEND NEWS

By this weekend everyone should've received their wedding invitation! Yay! Getting those mailed out really made this whole thing feel really real. Not that it hasnt felt real...but now everyone has an invitation on their refrigerator and making plans to come (i hope). Getting them out of my possession was also a big relief, they stressed me out when they were sitting on the coffee table staring at me!

I have to brag just a little on Adam. I dont want him getting an even bigger head but he has really been helpful planning this wedding. He helped me stuff, seal, and stamp every invitation and response card. He has also helped me do many many more things. He made our save the dates, help me stuff, seal, and stamp those. He has gone with me to pick out many things..not that i always used his opinion...but it was nice to have him there. He has also went to any consultation that we have had. The list goes on and on.. I know I am very lucky to be marrying such a man. I just cant say that alot...he already thinks he is wonderful bc of the things my family tells him..I cant let him know I see it all too!! :) jk I love you Adam.

This weekend we did something else that made it real..we paid off our honeymoon!! I think I might be a little more excited about that then the wedding!! :) We are going to the Bahamas for a whole week. We are staying at the Sandals resort and I absolutely cannot wait!! It was a little more than we had first said that we would pay but I mean I kept thinkin...you only get married once and go on a honeymoon once. More than likely we probably wont ever go back to the Bahamas...why not enjoy it as much as we can! We will definitely need a 5 gallon bucket full of spf 100 for Adam to take but like I said "we" are going to LOVE it!! ok, maybe if it was all up to Adam we wouldnt be going somewhere hot...we'd be going to Alaska or something. But once again he is so great to me...he knows I would be miserable somewhere cold and Bahamas is Paradise to me! So he is going to enjoy it as much as he can...I mean he will be with me so he will be fine...ill get him a jumbo umbrella for the beach!! :)

Oh this weekend I bought a Rowenta Steamer!! I am so excited! Im going to be steaming everything when I figure out how to use it. I bought it bc I needed a couple dresses steamed and also my wedding dress. But I dont feel comfortable sending my wedding gown to the cleaners and just letting anyone do it and if I took it anywhere else it would cost me atleast $100 to get it done. So I just spent that money on a steamer and now I can do it myself and make sure it is taken care of! So if you need anything steamed just let me know!! haha Im sure I will be doing alot of ppl's for the wedding!

On another note, today is day light savings..we sprung forward. Adam and I forgot..stayed up till 12 last night (really 1) and woke up at 9:30 (really 10:30) this morning. We missed church and my whole day seemed to be off schedule! Now its 10pm and im not feeling too tired and Adam is snoring away..guess I better get off here and try to sleep so I can get my body used to this new time!

No comments:

Post a Comment