Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bridal Shower



This past weekend was my Bridal Shower. Bonnie was originally the hostess but quickly found out it was a lot to plan and get together on her own so all the ladies in the church helped her. I think we had a turn out of about 60 people! - biggest bridal shower ive ever been too! I am so thankful for all the family and friends i have in my life. I got so many nice things and had such a great time. We played  a few games. First, there was a secret word "Adam", the first person to mention his name to me got a prize. my friend Raechyl got it. second, we did the purse game..but since there were so many people there i left the room and everyone picked the most unusual thing they had in their purse and i had to go around and pick which one i thought was the best unusual thing. Adam's aunt Rosalee won this game...she had a pair of panties in her purse!! it was the funniest thing!! the last game was 20 questions about the bride "me". Raechyl won this one also, i think she got 16 out of 20...stalker. jk!! i love my Rae!





We had all the usual good food..fruits, veggies, meatballs, sweets, and punch. It was all yummy! I opened gifts for what seemed like forever! i swear i was trying to hurry but there were so many. and i loooved them all! i felt so weird at times bc it would get so quite and everyone was just staring at me, and i know they couldnt hear me but i tried to make it somewhat fun and humorous!  here are some pics from the day..Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. lol I always think opening gifts is weird too. You had more than I had ever seen for a bridal shower too. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete