Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some Checks off "The List"

Today Adam was getting really excited about the Honeymoon and decided to research a little about what all we are going to be able to do while there. ...I think its bc he realizes im going to be happy just laying out on the beach all day everyday and he doesnt want to do that. So we got on the Sandals website and started looking at all the restuarants, massages, and activities to do. We somehow clicked somewhere and there was a spot where you can register your honeymoon so people can contribute if they would like instead of buying you a wedding gift. We had asked our travel agent this before and she acted like the only thing we could do was the ones you have to pay for online that arent affiliated with Sandals. Anyways, we figured it out and yes we know most people have already got us a gift but we thought what the heck any little bit will help! So, if you want to check it out:
Click on the link below:

http://registry.sandals.com/Honeymoon-Registry-102887-.html

Today, I took Casey, my brother, to get fitted for his tux. He was the last one of all the guys..imagine that. Of course all the little boys still have to get fitted but they get to wait till a little bit closer to the wedding. I also got our minister aka my future brother in law his gift for being apart of our special day. That's two more checks off my long list of to dos! Tomorrow all us girls are going shopping. Im going to be focused on getting me some cute summer clothes for the honeymoon. Ive been to the mall about 4 times in the last couple weeks and my goal each time was to find honeymoon clothes and I always got sidetracked. Tomorrow I will be coming home with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment