Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time to vent and share :)

First of all i want to start off by saying i have soo much to share and vent about. i doubt i will get it all in one post so check back every so often bc there is so much :) and..i will try to get pictures on here soon..but they are all on adams computer so ill have to get around to that.

ill start with the wedding. my oh my was my wedding the wedding of my dreams or what!! PERFECT! that is all i can say. The day was pretty rushed after spending all morning at the salon getting hair and makeup done. which i highly reccommend Becca, Jaclyn, and Ms. Carol at Mearle Norman in Atoka for hair and makeup! they did awesome, all my girls looked great! my dress was even more perfect on wedding day than i thought! you couldnt have paid me to wear a different one. it was perfect for me. i wish i could wear it again! :) I stayed with the tradition of not letting Adam see me before the ceremony..if i had it to do over i think i  wouldve let him. Just because i didnt get alot of pictures that i wanted after the ceremony bc we were so rushed to get to the reception. The ceremony was great, a little lengthy but i wouldnt have left anything out. Adams brother was our preacher and he did fabulous. i really enjoyed it. i didnt cry althought when i heard the bridal march my heart was pounding and i felt like bawling! but i held it together and so did Adam. i think he knew i was on edge bc during our vows he was making faces and me to make me laugh and smile so i wouldnt break down. there was a time i thought drew was going to but he held it together also. the reception was oh so much fun! i dont think i sat down at all but to eat a little for like 5 minutes. i seriously didnt think i would have that much fun. i figured i would be stressed and someone would have made me mad. but i was laid back all day and just forgot about it all. bc i was married and that made me the happiest girl in the world. the reception was beautiful! everything came together just like i had imagines. Adam and his guys did awesome hanging the paper lanterns and ms lina of course did awesome on all the flowers. Rockin Robins made the party for sure. they made sure we were having fun and there was never a dull moment!  i started to worry a bit when very early in the night alot of people were leaving that i thought would stay. but i got over it very quick bc it was the ones who stayed that mattered! and we had a blast! future brides..dont stress yourself over who is going to come and who isnt. the ones who really care and want to be there will and they will also be the ones to stay and make sure you have a good time. i am so thankful for the friends and family we have that stayed and partied with us! yes it upsets me that certain people did not show up and yes it upsets me that certain people didnt feel the need to stay more than 30 minutes...but it doesnt matter to them so im wiping my hands clean of it. i had a blast and the friends and family that were there and stayed had a blast and that  is what i will remember! tip for brides...when it comes down to a week or two weeks before the wedding...dont even stress yourself over a diet and losing weight. i worked out and tried cutting back since January. Guess what i lost 5 lbs. i did tone up but seriously i didnt stress over it. you are who you are. and guess what your fiance obviously wants to marry you the way you are now. Adam loves me for me, he just wants me to be happy and bc of that i felt great on my wedding day. i even bought spanx to wear under my dress and when it came down to it i said no im not wearing them i dont care! and i felt great all day! be comfortable and be happy. i was and im so glad i have no regrets. i am SO relieved it is over though. i havent been able to really relax since we got engaged. now my mind is clear and i can sleep without having crazy wedding dreams! The best part...i have a husband who is amazing and who i will always be deeply in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment