Monday, May 16, 2011

I can breathe a little!

This weekend was so relaxing! I loved every minute of planning our wedding, and loved every minute of the wedding and all the festivities that went with it but boy am I happy to just relax without it on my mind! Being married is awesome. I love it. It's so crazy what we go through just to get married though. I look back and just laugh at some of the arguements we had..over the stupidest stuff. I say if your relationship can stand strong after planning for a wedding then your good for married life. Our married life is so different...no wedding stress. We are busy planning our future now and that really excites us!
 I am about nose deep in thank you notes, but im putting a dent in them. I will be very happy to get them done. I have worked on the house here and there since we have been home from the honeymoon. It actually is starting to look normal again. I still have a whole guest room full of wedding stuff...I thought once we got married all of it would disappear..I think I have more now than I had to begin with.  I will eventually have myself back organized. My goal is to have everything back in order by August when I start school. yeah I know that gives me a whole lot of time...I have no excuse not to be done by then. I definitely do not want to be worrying about anything come August. Just starting school and focusing on making good grades. I am so happy I have a husband who has a good job and works hard everyday. Im so happy he doesnt want me working unless it is something i really enjoy and Im so happy he supports me going back to school. He is the reason i graduated Martin with honors..no he didnt study for me or take my tests but he came into my life and helped me to focus on the things that mattered in life. and i am so blessed that he did. There is no telling where i would be today if it werent for him. I love you HUBS!   

No comments:

Post a Comment