Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Break Time

Tonight I am studying for a test I have on Thursday but, Ive got to that point where Im reading and not comprehending anything so that calls for a BREAK! So, I thought I would do a quick update :) School is crazy...but I absolutely love it. I really didnt expect to make so many genuine friends, I love these girls! Friday, we didnt get out of class until 5 so we planned a "fiesta friday" for after class. About half us went to one of the girls' house near by and had dinner and relieved some stress by just hanging out and having a good time. It was so much fun, we laughed the whole time we were there! We have a lot of outgoing personalities in our class. :)
Saturday I went with one of my besties (Ashley) to look for bridesmaids dresses. It is soooo good to be on the other side of weddings! I absolutely loved planning my wedding and loved how everything turned out but I am so glad it is over and done with. I do not miss the stress and drama that comes along with it. We found a dress that is so pretty. I can's wait for her wedding. I just know it will be beautiful!
The rest of the weeked I spent catching up on my sleep and getting ready for the week! It was much needed! This week I only have one test but the next few weeks are going to be the craziest yet!
Also, I need prayers for my brother in law (Gene). He is going through back surgery Friday. That is no good for anyone to go through! Adam and I are going to step in this weekend and play mommy and daddy for them! We are going to take Carter and Jaycie to Disney on Ice Friday and letting them stay the night with us then taking them to a birthday party Saturday and going to do some cotton field pictures on Sunday. I am going to be worn out after this weekend! But, hopefully it will help them out so they have one less thing to worry about and can concentrate on Gene recovering!
i can only pray my children are this beautiful!! Love these 2 more than anything!

Guess I need  to get back to the studying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment