Monday, November 21, 2011

My Happy Place

Since it is November I have been thinking a lot about what I am thankful for and well there is a LONG list. This year has been AMAZING. Of course there have been struggles but i am thankful for them also. I think I am most thankful for my husband. The life i live would not be possible without him. He made sure i had the wedding of my dreams, the honeymoon of my dreams, and he is making sure i have the career of my dreams. I love him for loving me so much! our marriage is wonderful...do we fight?..only every other day...do we laugh about it...always. we are both such hard headed people that we arent going to go a day without thinking we are right or better at something than the other. but i wouldnt change it for the world. my husband is my everything. he has definitely taught me the meaning of true happiness.
another thing on my list that i am thankful for is school. i know im crazy right? i have really having such a good time in dental hygiene school. the more i learn the more excited i get about becoming a dental hygienist. this past week we polished teeth for the first time and man do i really feel official! and the girls in my class just make it that much better!
My family also tops the list. I really dont see how people do it without a big family. Our life would be so boring! dont get me wrong...my family is a crazy dysfunctional mess...but i wouldnt have it any other way! i cant wait to have about 3 babies, my brother and sister in law have some and my sister and brother in law have another! i want my kids to grow up in a big family. have cousins to play with and know that their is nothing greater than family.
im loving my life. i am definitly in my "happy place" and hope that never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment