Saturday, June 18, 2011

busy busy bee

You would think that it being summer and me not having a job I wouldnt have much to do these days. Is it me or does life never slow down? Adam seems to always be at work...like a normal person :) and if he isnt there then he is at home mowing the yard, working on a new project around the house, or playing softball. This weekend his project was/is moving the washer and dryer to another wall to give us more space in our laundry room...lets just say the washer and dryer are both now in the kitchen and one wall in the laundry room no longer exsist. Im crossing my fingers it will be done in the next couple days! While Adam is staying busy I am also. During the week, it seems like i always have something i have to do. Whether it is watching my niece and nephew, running errans, going to the gym, or doing stuff to get ready for school. school...oh how i missed you! i know...come August I will be regreting that I am saying that now. But, I have been out of the classroom since May 2010...over a year. i did an internship between then and now and that is it. No job or school for me. This girl is ready for a little more structure! although i get overwhelmed, stressed, and crazy when i am in school, i love every minute of it. I have a schedule and something that i HAVE to do and i feel like i am doing good...since im learning :) I have alot of repect for stay at home moms but that lifestyle just isnt for me. Adam has told me countless times that i do not have to go back to school or work if i do not want to. well, i am going back to school and i will have a career. im just one of those people that need that structure in my life. plus i feel like my brain is turning into a rock since im not using it! i think i will truely be in a happy place with my life when i have a career and know i have succeeded in the goal i have set for myself. Now, after i graduate and we decided to have little baby shelleys i will probably work part time but i will still have that structure. that is the great thing about dental hygiene :) i cant wait!

well tomorrow is fathers day and my husband has to work 4am to 1pm, sometimes i really hate his job. i am going to church them out for lunch with my dad and we will do dinner with his dad once he gets home and gets a nap! but atleast we will be able to spend time with both our dads and im sure have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment